Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The end to the journey!!!

Well fellow travelers, I think we have arrived at our destination. Our dear Patsy has moved on and I suppose we should do the same. Patsy and I often joke that she was Pat Rasmussen and I was Pats husband. That is a roll I was happy to do. While I wasn't the center of attraction as she was, I was the one that got to be there by her side and I will miss that.
I feel very good that with your help, we did everything that we could to take care of her these last few years. I believe she knew how much we all loved her. I hope someday to be able to let everyone of you know how much your support has meant to us.
As I look back over the last few years, I am so glad that I had the opportunity to take of Patsy. A promise to her that I would not have been able to keep without the financial and other support that I received from family and friends along the way. I learned an awful lot about life and death during this journey and I think I learned a little bit more about love.
My life has sure changed this last month. I went from 24/7 taking care of Patsy to being here by myself. Believe me when I say that I would much rather be taking care of her as tough as it was then to be here without her. But some one has other plans I guess.

So, we all got together for her memorial on Saturday and I think it was a great time. Patsy would have enjoyed being there and probably did. Thanks to the help from my family for helping with Patsys funeral cost, and the money they spent making her CD, we are starting the future with a clean slate. Another, thing that Patsy said she didn't want to do was to put us in debt with her passing. I hope that everyone is at a good place with the help that you have given us.
I had enough money to buy the food and the paper plates and utensils. Carey say she is okay with the money she has for the CD's and the only thing I think I need to do is square up with Connie for the work they did on the CD's.
I also had enough to pay all my sept bills before the money ran out and I hope to start work this week.

So I think this is a good place to park the rig. Patsy is gone and a knew life starts for her and for me. Patsy will be missed by every one but know one more then me. Her talents brought smiles to thousands of people but know one more then me. For those that knew her they loved her and for those that didn't know her, you missed being with a special gal.

A final thought before I close. My kids and family were all a big help to me. But I want eveyone to know that I could not have made it through with out the love and help from my three daughters. They were with me when Patsy passed away and when ever I needed something along the journey. Christy would come in the middle of the night if i needed help with Patsy and Carey has to listen to me on skype because I don't have anyone to talk to sometimes. And my baby Katy was holding Moms hand when she left us even tough she live thousands of mile away.
You have made me and Patsy very happy and we will never forget what you have done. I love you very much.

So, Patsy, you will be missed. You will never be forgotten. I miss you so much. But it is time to close your blog and let people move on.

GOODBYE MY LOVE RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Is it selfish to say that I don't want the journey to end? I say lets fuel up the rig and keep ridding.

    ReplyDelete