Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Gotta give you all an update and then off to bed. Tomorrow is our anniversary and Patsy and I have been together 40 years plus the years I knew her before we got married. We met in the 9th grade speech class. Seems like a life time ago. I think I am going to be really lonely tomorrow without her.
My sis called the other day and asked me to go with them to lagoon and drive the RV they had rented. I decided it would be good to get away from the bus that I have been in for a long time taking care of my sweetie. I enjoyed the trip but I did have a struggle. Walking around Lagoon by myself was a little bit tough. I had a back ache and so I took what I thought was two Excedrin. OOOPPPPSSSS !!!!! I put some of Patsys norcos in the excedrin bottle. That help my back pain and guess what, I decided there wasn't one darn ride in the park that I was to old to ride. That led to more excedrin later. One thing that I noticed is that is was easier for me while on the Norco. I can see why people take drugs to ease there pains but not for me. I need to face this head on and I know that Patsy will kick my rear if I do it any other way.
So we got back on wed night and I took the rv back to Nampa for sis. Carey and i went to the funeral home and made arrangements to pay the bill and picked up moms ashes. That went pretty well and I enjoyed visiting with them about the decisions we made. Later in the day I got a phone call from them and they said that the bill had been paid. WHAT!!!!! My sis in Seattle paid the cost and of course that made me cry. My three sisters have really help me a lot. I haven't been the best brother and they are really showing me up.

So Tomorrow i leave to go do the ride idaho event that Patsy and I have do since the beginning. It was a way to celebrate our anniversary and do a vacation. I believe she would want me to go and do the event. I will miss her.

3 comments:

  1. Your so full of balarky."Haven't been the best brother". Why if you weren't so far away right now, I'd be driving over to do some major butt kicking. After all, you did lift me up out of the creek that I fell into while trying to follow you fishing, when I was a wee little girl. I could have been lost forever.LOL I'll always love your smart ass remarks and opinions. Ranae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn,
    some people from Boise High that knew you or Patsy and/or both of you would like someway to contact you personally. I don't feel like I should give out information. Is there anyway you can give this info? Just wondering...Take care my friend. Thinking about you.....
    Sandi Clemens Cox
    Class of 1970

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I didn't finish. I could then direct them to the info. Such email & etc.....
    Sandi Clemens Cox

    ReplyDelete