Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm back

Thanks for being patient with me. I have been doing a bunch of things to stay busy. For those that know me, it is not fun to be alone. I am the type of guy that enjoys a relationship and being by my self has been a little tuff but I am trying to move on.
I went and did Ride Idaho with the ham radio guys and we had a pretty good time. Our day started at 5:30 each day and went until we went to bed at about 9:00 each night. I put about 1700 miles on the rig through some of the greatest scenery in the world. It was good to stay busy and of course I had Chad and Carey and Cooper with us on the ride to keep me out of trouble. It was a good time. We did have a few problems including and accident on the first day that had Carey driving to Sun Valley to get a lady sowed up. The third day had me taking one to Arco to get another lady a few stitches. but the worst happened on sat. The last day of the ride. Connie Shell is a volunteer and has been on the ride with us for years and her husband and her daughter do the ride. He died in his sleep friday night and it was a sad day. Carey and I spent the morning holding them and helping them while we waited for the coroner and funeral director to get there. Then I loaded them up in her car and drove them back to meridian. Carey drove my van. Why me??? I was having problems dealing with my own loss but I had to step in and help them and was glad to do it.
So, we got Patsys tape to the audio guy and Connie listened to it before she took it and said the audio sounded pretty good. I think a lot of people are going to want one. I am looking forward to seeing you all on Sept 3rd. We are having chicken prepared for everyone and will have water and drinks as well. If you want to bring something to go with that, Great!!! Remember. this will be a time to celebrate the life of a great lady so lats of smiles please.
I am helping Marty build his house. I built the pony wall today and will start laying the floor joist tomorrow and get the deck on. I am going to try to hold on until the harvest starts and then get back to work.
I want to thank you all for all the kind words and the help that you have given. You are all special to me and I mean that. That is all for now, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun doing Ride Idaho again with you this year. Mom would have loved it, and she is Glad you went. I think it was a blessing to Connie Shell that we were there to help her. I can't wait for next years ride and hopefully I can leave Cooper behind so I wont have to change my clothes in the portapotty again....=)

    ReplyDelete