Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

Just a few more days and the celebration for Patsy

Hello everyone it is time for another update. First of all, we had a camping trip with the kids this last weekend and I think we had a great time. Good food, good weather, and good stories. Patsy would have really enjoyed it. I miss her so much and times like that I miss her even more.
We did create a new story for future campfires. Marty and chad wired a light into Chad and Careys camper while they were off on a 4 wheeler ride. Then they wired it to a remote control device that they could control at the campfire. Shortly after they went to bed, Marty started turning their light on and off. I have not laugh like that for a long time. It will be a good story for years to come.

Ok, so things are coming together for Patsys memorial on Sat. The cd is being made and Carey is making a photo to be put in the case. I have ordered the chicken and will be picking up paper plates and utensils and bottled water. I have set the time from 1 to 5 but I think if people come closer to 1 the food will be better and if the crowed leaves earlier, we can get to our homes a little sooner.

I don't all the answers but I think Patsy will be there with us and I know she will enjoy seeing everyone. We will have plenty of cds available and if you can not come, please let us know if you want one and we can send one to you.
For those that are not familiar with Weiser, get off the freeway at exit three and head north on hwy 95 to weiser. In weiser, turn left at the maverick and go about 4 blocks to the LDS church. Turn right and go one block and you will be at the park. We will be at the pavilion.

Thanks again for all the support as our journey starts to come to an end. I could not have done it with out you. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment