Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I quit!!!

I had better write something on here before the phone starts ringing. Yesterday was a very bad day. I would have quit if it was a job that I could leave. I tried to feed the little snot and she would not open her mouth. She wouldn't talk to me and she was just in a fog. I was surprised a little because she had a good night the night before. I took her to Carol and she would not use her legs to help me at all. We have it down to a science but it is still a chore to get her to the van.
Anyway, Carol could see that I was upset and asked what was wrong. Patsy wouldn't talk to her either. Carol did her testing and said that Patsy was the best that she had seen her for a long time. I started laughing because if that was her best, then I didn't want to see the bad.
Carol told me that we were working on the brain and to be a little patient. @#$%%^^&&&!!!!!
So I brought her home and threw her in bed. No, not really but I wanted to. I got her to bed and I asked her if she still loved me and she said no!!
But, I did cook her a nice dinner and she did eat it all. I gave her the final meds that Carol has her on and we watched tv until late in the night. Carol did call last night to make sure that I hadn't dropped her off somewhere on my way home.
So I woke today wondering which Patsy I was going to have to deal with today. HOLLY HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!
She is back to being patsy. Laughing, talking, and she says she loves me again. When I changed her today, there was a lot of granule like stuff in her diaper. Carol called to check on us and i told her about it and she says that she is just cleaning out and not to worry. I let Patsy say hi to carol on the phone and Carol had her laughing. Probably talking about me.
Anyway, that is my story and I'm sticking to it. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Keep hangin' in there you two and we'll keep riding along!
    margo and bob :-)

    ReplyDelete