Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nothing darn it!!!!!!

I had better take just a minute to tell you what has been happening. NOTHING!!!!!! Well, that may not be exactly correct. patsy has been doing about the same. We went through a couple of days where she wouldn't talk much. That has been a little rough for me because it helps to know how she is doing so that I best know how to take care of her. Even though she doesn't say much, she knows what is happening and she is still sharp as to what she wants to say but can't.
I guess I catch myself thinking that I wished she was better but then I realize that it isn't up to me and that I should be thankful for the times that we continue to share. People have often said that people that take care of special needs people are the most blessed of all. I believe that now.
So, I took Patsy to Carols again to day. We are making progress I believe. Patsy is talking more now, she was standing a little better today, she continues to eat, I think she has stabilized her weight. and she is still alive. The CJD disease symptoms are just not happening to her like they said. Last night I asked her if she wanted to sit in the living room and she said yes. WHAT????
I love it when she wants to get up and do things.
Patsy is a special person and I am not sure why she is being put through these tough days but I have a good idea that she is on her way back. Carol says that she is doing really good and that she is working on the brain and only the brain. Some day I will tell you what she thinks is the original cause of this mess but I want to wait a bit. It is something that she has just found in the last couple of weeks. Most of you will be really skeptic so I choose to wait. But things continue on and I will continue to keep you informed. See you along the road. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment