Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

You know how much I like hugs!!!!!!!!

Good morning all you journey takers!! I have a minute before I need to go to work so here is an update. The girls had mom all day yesterday and they did a great job. Katy and Thereasa gave mom a bath and shampooed her hair. Then they change the sheets and washed the bedding. Christy came by last night and help mom with a dressing that needed to be applied and helped with some other issues I won't discuss. She is able to move Patsy to the potty chair better then we are. It really helps mom to keep her clean.
The meds that carol has mom on may be working. Last night when I got home, I went in to give Patsy her hug and kisses and I positioned her arm so that she could give me a hug. HOLLY MAKE MY HEART SWELL!!!!!! She actually was able to give me a hug. I wished you knew how that makes me feel.
She still has a hard time eating. I am not sure why she won't open her mouth but sometimes she can really make us mad. She seems to do a bit better when I feed her and that really gets the girls going. She had a bed sore on her behind and we have decided that it may be caused by the type of diaper she is wearing. My sis got me in touch with a place that sends us diapers and excepts medicaid but the diapers are not the best and the cut is different then the Depends that we can buy. Last night I went and bought some Depends and today she looks much better.
Let me tell you where we are on money. The food stamps have been cut back because they are now counting that whopping 671.00 that Patsy gets for S.S.I. That will hurt a bit. Also, I am buying some protein supplement to help Patsy because she has not been eating as much. Ensures helps and that can be bought with food stamps but it uses all the food money so we are buying a different protein supplement. I have some money coming from work and if I am careful, that should buy us heat and things for the winter. I was in need of some gas money and was just about to call the family when I looked at the bank account today and a deposit was made. I am glad that you can't see the tears. I don't know who to thanks and I wished there was something that I can do to repay whoever has been helping. Please know that you help to make our lives better.
So, I have moved Patsy back to this side of the bed and changed her. She shared a banana with me and it is time that I make her some breakfast. Then I am going to move her to the living room and get her up for the day. She doesn't appear to have any pain, she smiles and says yes or no occasion. And she remains the love of my life. With your prayers and the kids helping me, the journey will continue. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment