Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's here

Is it possible to be really happy and sad at the same time??? Ok, here is the good and the bad. Lets do the bad first.
Patsy is not doing well and if things don't change soon, then I think her time with us is shorter than longer. It is a battle to get her to eat and she is sleeping more and more. She is done talking for the most part. Her arms and legs are about done.
So, how do I find any good. Well, I can!!!! We checked oxygen levels with a machine that Christy borrowed from work. They are good. Her heart beat is a little fast but that is not out of the norm for her. She still knows who we are and most of the time will even give us a response to our questions. Her body functions are still working and the diaper count continues.
I called Carol the other day to give her an update. And she decided to call Colorado and she if she could get another opinion. She told the people down there that she was working on a lady that was diagnosed with CJD disease. Guess what they said!!!!! THEY HAVE THE CURE FOR CJD DISEASE !!!!!!!! WHAT??????
Carol ordered it and I told her to have them overnight it to us. We got it today and I went over and got it the minute it came in. I started her on it tonight. Is it to late???? I don't know!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you all. I am putting your family on our churches prayer rolls again. I am asking for the prayers to be for comfort and for the cure to help Patsy fully recover. We love all of you!

    ReplyDelete