Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, November 6, 2010

well pea!!!

Now don't be mad at me. I will tell you that story in a minute, but first let me tell you how much I enjoyed having Katy and Shailey here for a couple of weeks. I was able to make a little bit of money and Katy took care of mom and me while she was here. In fact, she has only been gone a couple of days and I am going nuts. Patsy smiled a lot at our granddaughter and that was great.
We started Patsy on the CJD medicine. Today she is up watching the game with me and I have seen her move her toes and hands a bit. I might just be grasping at straws but I want to remain positive.
So, don't be mad at me. Patsy has lost more weight. We tried everything we could and still she will not eat. Or should I say she will not open her mouth to eat. Well, we out smarted her. I now feed her with a syringe. It is working really well. It is a lot of work but I don't mind.I did have a problem once. I got a pea stuck in the end of the syringe. I was pushing to get the pea out and oh oh!!!
HOLY PEA ON THE CEILING!!!!! I do try hard.
So I went to the nursing home to get the syringes from Christy and I have decided to work even harder to keep my promise to her. The question I ask myself now is, if she doesn't get better, can I watch her until the end???? I hope so but lets hope see gets better.
Thanks again for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment