Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

another day

Another day has come and gone. Things didn't change much today. She has been resting quite a bit and sometimes it is like she is awake but her eyes are closed. I will give her a drink and she drinks it down as if she was awake. She ate a bunch today and that was good.
I gave her a bath and washed her hair. Some girls came by and played there violins for her and she smiled. It has been a rough day for me. It is amazing how much time and work it takes to take care of Patsy. It seems like I just get done changing her and then it is time to make her something to eat, That always takes some doing. One reason is I am not a darn cook!!!! And then I have to fix the food so that I can get it down her. We are doing better now.
I love to hold her hand and she doesn't like to let go so I just sit with her sometimes for awhile.
Carol sent the samples to the guy in Colorado. He is the one that we got the fix for CJD disease from. He will look at it tomorrow and we will get his opinion. I really don't know what to do and sometimes it would sure be easy to say the best place for her would be somewhere besides here. But, I know that she would not get the care that I can still give her so for now she stays with me and I continue the journey. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete