Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

A new bed.

So I took a pic of Patsy's bed sore and I contemplated putting it on the blog. If it is here when you come to the blog, then I must have done so. If I do, it isn't meant to be anything other then a way to show people the road we are traveling. I am the one who made the mistake of not keeping her moving around and believe me, I feel terrible every time I see the sore. We are now focused 100 percent on getting the sore healed up.
The nurse stopped by today and more good news on her stats. Oxygen---95, heart rate---95, and her lungs are sounding great Patsy was given a bed bath today and she looks wonderful.
But the best news is that the nurse ordered a hospital bed and an air mattress and they were here by 1:00. The air mattress has three air chambers and the pump has air going 24/7. The chambers take turns being inflated and change every ten minutes. It is working great and it takes all the pressure off and continue to move it around. Maybe I will add a pic of the bed as well.
Anyway, I moved a few things around and was able to set the bed up here in the living room. It is great because I can be in the room with her day and night. That makes it better for me and her.
Not much more to add tonight. WAIT!!!! HOLLY CRAP!! I almost forgot to tell you that I fed Patsy some eggs and a yogurt today by using a spoon instead of the syringe. It was great to see her eating that way..
Okay, thanks for riding along with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment