Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

And the answer is yes!!!!!!!

What does it take to make a grown man cry? Well, there must be something wrong with me because when Patsy answered a question with a simple "YES", I teared up a little. It has been a long time since she has been able to talk and now she is trying to answer every question and today she finally was able to. Holy Shocker!!!!!
We have had steady improvement since starting her on the meds from Denver. I am ordering another order Monday so that I have it before this stuff runs out. One noticeable change is that when I check her at night, she is always awake. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad but it has started since putting her on the meds from Denver. She used to fall asleep at around 11:00 and was hard to wake in the morning and then sleep all day. She still sleeps some during the day but things are certainly better.
The nurse is now coming 3 times a week instead of everyday. The bandage she was putting on Patsy would not stay on for more than a few hours show now she does a skin prep and sprays on a glue that keeps the bandage in place until she is ready to change it. Yesterday she told me that the sore was definitely on the mend. Her stats yesterday were great. Her heart rate was down to 71 and the oxygen levels stayed at 95.
I suppose that i am just a little optimistic but I would sure do like seeing her going in the right direction.
Keep up the prayers and thoughts and keep riding a long RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment