Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble Gobble !!!!!


Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I took a minute today to reflect onwhat I am thankful for and I had a list a mile long. First and most important is that I get to spend another thanksgiving with the love of my life. Some said she wouldn't be here this year and I am sure glad that she is.
I am also very thankful for the wonderful family and friends that have helped us so much both in money and in support. I will never be able to repay that love but I will always remember it. I hope that you will recognize the blessings as they come your way.
Some of the little things I am thankful for-----patsy's oxygen level was 95 today and she hasn't been on oxygen for 3 days. Her heart rate was 75. HOLLY HEART RATE. That is down from a high of 129. Her lungs are now clear, and the infection that all most caused me to put her in the hospital is gone. The sore on her back side is starting to heal and she is doing much better. Some movement has returned to her arms and she is now moving her head alot more then she has for months. Patsy is still eating what I give her but still eating from a syringe. She still cannot talk but is starting to communicate more and more. Hard to explain but it is true.
The medicine that Carol and David (www.healerswhoshare) have Patsy on is working and things are reversing.
Lets hope they continue.
So you see, with good family and good friends and a great gal here that lets me take care of her, I have a lot to be thankful for and I count my blessings everday. Thanks for riding along with us RAZ

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear Patsy is doing better and making some improvement. I'm grateful to have such awesome friends. Raz, I'm thankful for your example. I'll always look up to you for your Christlike attitude and manner in which you are caring for your sweetheart. You are awesome. I hope Patsy continues to improve... love you both! Bob D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your day tomorrow will be a day filled with love and family.Our love and prayers go out to all of you. Lyndon, you truely are a blessed person, not only for what you are doing but also for having such a wonderful wife,kids and grandkids. I love you big brother. love vick

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy thanks giving! We love you. You are in our prayers. Love riding along!

    ReplyDelete