Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All I want for Christmas

Do you want to know what I want for Christmas?????? Only one thing. I miss Patsy saying HI BABY when I say it to her. It was something that we used to do and it has been a long time since she has been able to say it back to me. She is starting to try to talk more and more and I believe that it is just a matter of time. It will be the greatest present anybody could give me.
Wait!!!! HOLY CRAP. I almost forgot to tell you the news for the day. Guess who ate a half of a waffle today with the fork and not the syringe????? I told you that she was doing better. Patsy shared a waffle and had some milk out of a glass today and that was wonderful. She also laughed out loud at me when I was teasing her about a little present she left me in her diaper. Did I say Holy crap???? Anyway, things are better, Christy is coming to give us a haircut today, there is new snow on the ground, the sun is poking through, and my love is eating with a fork. I think Christmas is already here. Thanks for riding on the journey with us, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need to go and get a tree cut and put up.Nothing like looking at a tree with all the lights and decorations to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Time to bring the holidays inside and enjoy. Here for the ride.

    love ya both
    vickie

    ReplyDelete