Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sing us a song Patsy!!

Well, it s 10:30 and I just got done with doing laundry. I fed Patsy a vanilla yogurt and she is watching a little tv before bed. I am almost ready to get there myself. Here is the good and the bad!
Carol says she is now feeding the brain and i believe it is working. She still has not had any pain pills for days now and things are looking better. The Bishop came by to see her today and they asked her if she wanted to be released from her choir calling and she said NO!!!! They decided to leave her in as Choir director. I am not sure why and I was not here when they came by but Thereasa says they had a good talk. Christy was with her today after 2:00 and she and Marty washed her hair. That is funny to me. To see my son Marty doing something like that is hilarious!!! I don't think he found a transmission or spark plug there. HeHe. Christy says Mom was singing along with a song on tv. Holy Singalong!!!! I wished I had been here for that.
Now for the bad. If we don't start doing therapy on her legs and arms, she won't be able to do anything if she does get her brain working again. So, that is what we are doing. I think I have been a little negligent because I guess I thought that if she wasn't going to get better then what was the use. But, I will do better and so will the girls.
Ok enough for now. keep her in your thoughts and prayers and continue to ride along with us on our journey. Raz

1 comment: