Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Popcorn and a football game!!!!


What a wonderful day. Patsy seems to be doing better and other then telling me that her legs were hurting, she had a good day. I can't remember the last time that she had to take a pain pill. She has taken a couple of aspirin from time to time. None today!! So I made her some dinner and then I got ready for the football game on tv. Just for fun, I asked her if she wanted to go watch the game in the living room with me.
Holy Kickoff. She said yes!!! What??? So I took a picture of her just to prove it to you. She has been up for three and a half hours now and is still doing fine. I just changed the sheets on the bed and came back in here to write on her blog. She is watching tv while I type.
I also shared a bag of popcorn and a soda with her during the game. The down side is that I had to carry her to the living room and put her in the chair. I will use the wheel chair to take her back to the bedroom.
Keep up the prayers and thoughts. But most of all, keep riding a long. I am now reading to her at night the comments from all of you. I think Katy changed the settings so now you can comment. Please do, Patsy will here them all. RAZ

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you got to see the game! What? no hot dogs and nuts? gheeze, your a cheap date Lynn! Glad you had fun, Take it easy,love ya!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you both had a good day. I will keep praying you have more. I agree with Vickie, She should have at least asked for a hot dog. We all know she loves them. Both of you keep up the great work of loving each other. Your love inspires us all.

    Renae

    ReplyDelete