Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I want to see the kitchen!!!

Thank you Carol!!!! I just had the best day with Patsy that I have had in over a month. Carol gave us some stuff and said now we work on her brain. Wow!! Patsy was as clear while talking today as I have seen her in a long time. And she was saying a lot, not just yes and no answers. It was fun to be with her. I told her that I had just set the kitchen cabinets and she wanted to see them.
HOLY KNOCK ME OFF ME FEET!!!! So I put her in the wheel chair and moved her into the kitchen.
We had pizza tonight because the kitchen was still not ready for me to cook a big meal but almost. Thereasa came by tonight to say goodnight and Patsy said goodnight to her. I am heading for bed so thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment: