Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

A HOT DOG???? AGAIN??????

Sorry about last night but Patsy had me pretty busy. Okay. okay, here is the story.
First of all, Patsy has been sick with some kind of head cold. I don't think that is a good thing when you are in the condition Patsy is in. She had a fever that I spent the good part of the evening addressing. But that wasn't the only thing I had to deal with. You see, Patsy hasn't been real regular with her bowel movements and some of that problem is because she doesn't have control of those muscles. So after not being able to go number two for about a week, I decided to do my thing and help her out. Little did I know that the day that I give her some Milk of Magnesium was the day that she would get sick and be out of it. So, with out getting to graphic, while changing her and getting her ready for bed, I discovered a little present. While cleaning up that little present, I found that there was a bunch more presents waiting for Doctor Raz. CRAP!!!!!!
Because she was so weak from her condition and being a little sick, I knew trying to put her on the toilet would cause big problems as has been the issue in the past (remember what happened at the cabin). After a little digging and then an enema, we got a good start on cleaning her out but she didn't like it much. I knew there was more to come so I let her lay there without a diaper on her pads until 2:00. Then I said it was time for bed so I put the diaper on her and by 3:00, we were a sleep. 6;00 came faster then I wanted it to but she was stirring and it woke me. I asked her if she thought she needed some attention and she said that she thought so!!!!
HOLY WHATAMESSARONI!!!!! Not what I guy that has never done this kinda of thing likes to wake up to a 6:00. I told you, I think I am being punished for something.
Anyway, a clean Patsy and a chance to get a little more sleep. Chad called at 7:00, the dogs wanted out at 7:30, and I just gave up.
I asked my sweetie what she wanted for breakfast and I gave her a choice from 10 items that ranged from waffles to cold cereal. She said she wanted a hot dog??? I waited about 10 minutes before I asked her again to see if she might have a different answer.
"What do you want for breakfast?" "I told you, I want a hot dog." So guess who went to the store and bought some hot dogs.
So, she is feeling better but she isn't done giving me presents. All day long I was dealing with it. Do you think Thereasa would come out and give me a break. Heck no, she hid all day!!!!
Well, I told you the good and the bad so there you go. Thanks again for riding along with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment