Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dad called me tonight and asked if I would put a few words on here. He apologizes for lack of posting but as you know he's been driving truck and by the time he gets home and gets Mom tucked in, he is all tuckered out. I don't really have a lot to say because I'm not there to know but the rumors are, that Mom had an excellent day today. Dad said she actually took her arms out of the covers to pet the dog and she hadn't done that for months.
Dad says to please stayed tuned because there is more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know you are in our prayers and our hearts. Lynn you ROCK taking care of your precious wife. That is true love and I know how much you love her. Patsy, you have touched so many lives and I am so blessed to have you as my friend. I love you and pray for the Lord to bless you. We don't know what this life holds for us, but I do know that I have been blessed by you in my life. Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter Katy with us. Thank you Lynn for keeping us informed of Patsy's progress. We love you both so much.
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete