Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have another brownie!!!!!!

She is getting FAT!!!!! Well, maybe not fat, but she has gained 2 pounds since I last weighed her and that makes me very happy. We have worked to make sure that she eats enough to put some weight back on and I am happy to report that she weighed in at 124 tonight.
I also got her up and made her sit in a chair for awhile and that was good for her I think. I have been leaving between 7:30 and 8:00 and not getting back home until about 6:00. So that doesn't give me a good idea how her day went but the girls have been doing a great job. I wish Katy was here to spend some time with her and she might be able to come later this year.
So that is all I am going to report tonight. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. This has been the first time in 5 1/2 years that I regret being in Alaska. I miss every one and wish I could spend some time with Mom.

    ReplyDelete