Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I got my hug today!!!

Holly Hugaroni!!! So if my daughter is done messing with the blog, I will do a post.
When I wake up in the mornings, The first thing I do is look at Pat and make sure that she is still with me. Some nights I have spent most of the night checking to make sure that things are alright but lately, she has been sleeping pretty good at night and so have I. When I look at her I always ask her if she is ok and she answers me with I think so. She usually sleeps on her back and I like to change that in the morning so I reach around her and roll her towards me. This usually hurts her quite a bit but she lets me turn her towards me and I give her a big hug. I like to rub her back but usually she stops me because of the pain.
Last night we started her on what Carol says will take care of this pain and get her muscles working again. I gave her two doses yesterday.
WOW!!!! Today, she rolled towards me for our morning hug and I didn't even have to do much work. We were snuggling and I asked her if rubbing her back was hurting and she said no that it felt pretty good. I couldn't believe it and was very happy. And then she started talking and that was great. I told her that she was working her way to a nice dinner at the Texas Road House (her favorite place to eat) and she said she would like that and I told her maybe Sunday.
We got the day started, no pain pills today. Patsy moved her legs and arms more today then I have seen in weeks and Thereasa made the same comment. I didn't do much today because they called and said they were not going to start the onions until friday, so I spent most of the day just being with Patsy and It was great.
I don't know how long this will last, Carol thinks great things will happen. But I am happy that she had the day that she had.
Another thing we noticed was that she was talking better the she has for a long time and making better sense. I told her again that she was beautiful (I tell her that every day) and again she smile and laughed.
So, Patsy had a good day and we have a wonderful bunch riding along with us. Hang in there with us, IT AINT OVER YET!!!!!!!! RAZ

1 comment:

  1. So what was it that Carol gave her? I'm sure a lot of us would be interested in using it for our aches and pains. Glad to hear that the both of you had a great day. Take care.

    Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete