Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A diaper on my head?????

So, Patsy has been a pill the last couple of days. Thereasa has tried to feed her and she won't open her mouth and Thereasa gets really mad!!! It is a little funny. When I got up today, she was not doing so well. It was a day of not knowing who I am and not talking or moving very much. Carol called and I told her what was going on and she told me to take her off the meds for a day. I did. So a little later and I was trying to get her to smile or laugh or something. What did I do you say?????
Okay, but no pictures. While I was changing her, I took her pull up diaper and opened it up and put it on my head. She laughed and laughed and it was great. Anyway, after a couple of Norcos, she is finally doing better tonight. I was glad I got to spend the day with her. But, unless it rains a bunch, I will be back hauling some onions tomorrow.
A check came in from Connie and Dick and it was just in time. They screwed up Patsys SSI (imagine that) and we were really getting in a pickle but I think we will be alright now. Thanks everyone for the help.
I layed awake last night and and and I wondered, what is next in our lives. Is this what we have to deal with for the rest of our time?? Is Patsy ever going to be able to walk again??? Will she get worse and do I need to be here for the next month??? Anyway, it gave me a headache and I fell asleep. I woke up today and said to myself, it really doesn't matter, we will just deal with it a day at a time and be glad for that day. So keep riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment