Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010

She told me today that I was full of C***!!!!!

It is a different Patsy then I am used to but I still want to keep her. She is hanging in there. I really wished her family could see her on a day like today rather then what they saw a couple of days ago.
Sometimes I ask myself if it is not just wishful thinking. I watch her so much that I notice any change and i have to tell you, I think the change is good.
So, today I started the day as usual by changing her and getting her ready for breakfast. After breakfast, Chad and Marty worked on the vent that I put in above the bed. As she watched them, she talked to them and laughed and smiled. I put a 2 x 3 up for framing and she even told me that it was crooked. She was right.
I fed her lunch and then she watched tv while I did some other work. We had dinner and then I went to Wal Mart for some her lunch items and some things for Patsy. I got home and told her "Hey Baby" and she answered right away. It is one of the ways that I know she is alright.
So, another pretty good day, I drive truck tomorrow, the kids will be with her tomorrow, and we keep going a day at a time. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. You didn't say why you are full of C***!! I love it when she puts you in your place! LOL

    ReplyDelete