Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It is my fault

I blew it and I really feel bad about it. So here it is. Patsy has been taking B-12 and a Vibropath called Mi Aura ( I think that is right). She was doing really good. Do you remember me talking about her calling me on the phone and moving her legs and arms. Then, all of a sudden, she started getting worse again and I didn't know why. So, I called Carol and we went there today. I gathered up everything that patsy is taking and took them with us so Carol could test her with them. On the way over today, I was thinking, What the heck is she doing now that she wasn't doing a week ago.
Then it hit me about halfway between here and Emmett.

Holly Blood Pressure Pill!!!!! A week ago, I checked her blood pressure and it was a little higher then it had been so I started her on her pills again. OOOOPPPPPPPSSSS. That is what started causing the problem. Carol said no more pills for now. So we came home and she is already showing signs of getting better again. I made a mistake and now I know. Join me tomorrow to see if Carol has us on the right track. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment