Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Carmel Shake!!!!!

Do you want the good news or the bad????? Wait, there isn't any bad. I told you last week that Carol says Patsy brain in working fine but the neural muscular problem is what we need to get firing. She said the problem is in her back where she has been in pain. We started her on a vibropathic to start fixing the problem. I think it is helping.
Before we started the stuff, patsy had very little use of her arms and legs. Now she is moving her legs alot and she even was able to feed herself a little today. Blew me away!!!!
Pats sister and brother and there spouses came by to see her the other day and before they left, her sister slipped us a little money that was really needed. She said to by Patsy something that she needed.So I did!!!!
A CARMEL SHAKE!!!!! She said she really needed it. So I brought it home and I handed it to her. I watched her take her first drink to make sure that she could. The great part of this story is that I left it with her and she drank the whole thing. I guess you need to be around her more to know just how neat that is.
So, she is doing better and moving her legs and arms better, AND, she only has had 1 pain pill in several days. None today at all. So we are happy here!!!!
Thanks so much for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment