Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things could be better

Well, I wished I had better news tonight. Patsy did not have a good day today. She stayed in bed and didn't move her legs and arms like she has been. I had to work for a couple of hours today and I had Christy come by and check on her. She fed her a yogurt and gave her some water. I was home soon after she left. If I can get her to the car tomorrow we will go see Carol and see what is going on. Our wonderful Government already screwed up Patsys check so this could be a long month. i am not sure how long it will take to get things back on track.
Patsy still knows what is going on around her even though she will forget it by tomorrow. I sometimes wish that she could talk more and know more about what is happening in our lives but for now I will settle for just having her here with me. It is amazing how much joy someone can bring to your life even if they are so different from what you are used to. Thanks for riding along, Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment