Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

It is really funny how well she talks when she wants Ice Cream!!!! She had a pretty good day but bot perfect. The day started good but later in the day she asked me for a pain pill. That always wacks her a bit. Some of her family came by today and she was quite when they were here. I felt bad that she was not able to talk with them a bit more. Later today she got a bit better, the pill wore off I think.
Thereasa made her a waffle and it had huckleberries in it. She ate the whole darn plate. Christy came by and helped me wash her hair. That really helped me because I do it while she is in bed. We hang her head over the bed and Christy washes it while I hold her head up.
So she is ready for bed and watching tv. I am baking bread and I want some so I will be up a bit. Thanks for riding along tonight, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment