Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

There is a squirrel under my bed!!!!!!

Christy was the nurse of the day. Thereasa started out the day with Patsy by cooking her a nice breakfast and patsy ate everything. I stopped by on one of my runs just before Thereasa got back and gave patsy a doughnut and of course a big hug. She was doing much better then she had been doing the last couple of days. I left her with the doughnut and headed back to work. Thereasa came and cooked her some hot cereal.
Christy came on about 12:30 and she got Patsy up and helped her to the chair and fed her lunch. While she was up, Christy changed the sheets on the bed and then helped Patsy to a much needed (MUCH NEEDED) trip to the toilet.
The I got the phone call-----There is a squirrel under the bed. I first thought that it was like the pig and the mouse story, but wait, there really was a squirrel under my bed. HOLY ROCKY (remember the cartoon) How the heck did the rascal get in the bus. I think just through the door. Marty came and got the squirrel out and patsy laughed pretty hard about that.
Tonight she is tired and not doing as well as earlier but still better then yesterday.
Patsy and i have been together a long time. We met and sat by each other in the 9th grade speech class. We have been best friends and partners since we were just out of high school.
But I can honestly say that I have never felt closer or more in love with her then I do today. I am sad that she is going through this but I have been blessed to be able to help Patsy through this challenge and the blessings keep on coming. Whenever things get a little rough or the money gets a little tight, someone out there comes through with a little help. I thank everyone for your support and keep riding along with us on our journey. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment