Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my new front teeth!!!!!!

Patsy might not need a speech therapist but I sure do. I got my new upper teeth and I am having some problems adjusting as they said i would. It is getting better but I still can not talk like I want to and for you that know me, I love to talk.
Another problem is that it is a lot different in the kissing department!!!!!!!! And for those who know me, I LIKE TO KISS!!!!!!!!!!!! It is taking a little getting used to but I will continue to practice. Anybody want to help?????????????
Kari and my Grand Daughter both made peanut butter cookies for me when I had my teeth pulled. The problem was that I couldn't eat them. Hanna, if you read this, I can now!!!!!!!
Thanks to those that have helped, I have been able to pay most of the dental bill between what I have sold and your help. I have an appointment on Monday to get the bottom partial and the rest of the money is due. $200. I am trying to sell a radio tonight and then I will be a little closer. One thing I know for sure, it will be there because I have been blessed so much this last year.
Now back to Patsy. I have decided not to take her tomorrow because it is two hard to feed and change her in the car and I will be to long. I have decided to leave her with Kari. She does a really good job taking care of Patsy and i couldn't be happier that she has been assigned to us.
The speech therapist said that she was not improving enough for her to get re-certified for another month. Well, she is wrong!!!!! Patsy is really trying to talk to me and she is making sounds now when she tries to talk. You know me, I will show them all that she will talk again.
Kari was really happy when she moved her to the chair the other day, Patsy was putting a lot of weight on her legs. The physical therapist is also saying that she is doing much better. So, we continue the journey and hope you will all ride along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment