Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

Another good day!!!

Looks like the site is back up so Let me do a post. Patsy is doing really good. keep in mind that when I say good, I mean she is getting a little bit better day by day. The physical therapist says she is doing great and has had her sitting up and trying to stand a bit.
I think the best part for now is that she is gaining weight again. I contribute that to the increase in calorie intake and the fact that kari is helping take care of her and is doing a great job. When we weighed her on Monday, She had gained 4 pounds and I would bet that she has gained some since then. We still feed her with a syringe some of the time in an effort to keep the food in her. But I think as we get some weight back on her, we will also get some strength back. That is my hope.
I have been doing pretty good since having all my top teeth pulled. I have an appointment on monday to start getting my new teeth. I have had some financial help or it would not have happened. My sis in seattle, Scott and Kurt, Dad, the church, and Most of all my daughter in Alaska. Plus, there are some of you who contribute to Patsy's account and that has helped big time.
I have said it before but I have been truly blessed with great family and friends.
So the last bill I have to pay is on Monday and that bill is $800.00. I was able to sell an RV fridge for $500.00 and Scott gave me $100.00. Dad helped me with the last $200.00 and sure I am sure that is going to cost me big time. (hehe). So by next week, I should be able to say Mississippi with out spitting all over myself. Ok, Gotta go feed my sweetie, By for now, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment