Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A smile and a tear

yesterday we poured concrete for the addition to marty's home. the footings are done and we will try to get the stem wall done by next weekend. Anyway, Scott and Chad came to help and while they were here, Scott pocked his head in and said Hi to Mom. She gave him a smile and then he left. After he left, Kari noticed that Mom was tearing up a bit. Just think what she would have done if he had given her a hug???? I think she was glad to see him!!!!
Later in the day, I brought one of the baby kitty cats in to see her. HOLY SYLVESTER!!! She really like the kittens. I called carey on Skype to show her Mom reaching for the Kitty. Both hads trying. It was sure cute. I will bring one in again today and maybe a pic.
The last time we weighed her (last week) she had not gained any weight. We had started feeding her the meals that they deliver. They are like a tv dinner and they deliver once a month. They give her one meal per day. But, kari and I got to looking and they are mostly low fat or carb dinners designed for heavy people I assume. So, Kari and I are back to feeding her the peanut butter milkshakes and high calorie treats. It will be interesting to see the results the next time. We won't go monday but will try a week from now. Out goal is to get her back to 120 pounds and then take a break and see how my back does with the lifting.
That is all for now. Gotta go get some work done. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment