Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OOOPPPPPSSSS!!!!!! What happened?????

This morning wasn't the best that we have had. Patsy acted like she was having trouble breathing and I wasn't real sure what to do to help her. I propped her up and tried everything I new. I even physically opened her mouth and held it open so as to try to get the air flowing better. I called Kari and she came over to help. By the time she got here, Patsy had started doing better. She listened to her lungs and heard the noises that I was hearing only they was much worse before and they were not in her lungs. kari left to go to an eye appointment and we started the day. Patsy ate and drank really well all day and i just put her back on her bed and she seems to be doing fine. Maybe a little quieter then I like, but doing okay. I want to make sure that she is doing okay tonight so I think it may be a night in the chair again. maybe she just wants to keep me on my toes. The journey continues. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment