Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Baby Steps!!!!!

Just a quick report. The physical therapist came and worked on Patsy today and she was really happy. Patsy actually put weight on her legs for the longest amount of time that she has done that.
She also hand her sitting and holding herself up better then ever.
I may have lost a speech therapist but I will work on that and I will get her talking again, you can take that to the bank.
Another bit of good news, I have fed patsy the last three times and have not used the syringe. Last night a big bowl of ice cream and she finished it all with a spoon. We started today with biscuits and gravy and she really liked it. She ate that with a spoon as well.I realized they are just babysteps but they are "MY Baby" steps.
WHAT THE HECK WAS i THINKING!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted pat to gain some weight but now I am having second thoughts. Either I am getting older or it is amazing what an extra few pounds will do when you have to lift some one. I may have to put her on a diet sometime.
Ok, that is all for now, I have to go to Ontario and get some new chompers. I will be able to eat again and i am looking forward to that. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment