Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cookies anyone??????

I see somebody changed my back ground so i better make a new post. Kari made me cookies the day I had dental surgery. I could not eat them and so I sent them home with her. CRAP!!! The more I think about that, the more I wonder if that wasn't her plan all along. She even made me go to the store to get a few things that I didn't have. I will keep an eye on her palns from now on. HEHEHE
I just finished giving Patsy a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup. She ate a bunch today and has had a pretty good day. Kari was here and i went and did a few chores. She gave her a nice bath and changed her bedding. The physical therapist showed up and worked on her. We got her up and I helped lock her knees and she put weight on her legs. We also had her setting up and holding herself without any help. All things look great. Yesterday the speech therapist hit her first goal. It was to get her to say a word, any word, with clarity. Patsy did and she was happy. Today, Patsy said "HI BABY" to me. It wasn't as clear as I would like but I knew what she was saying.
I used to talk about baby steps and then she would go backwards. I haven't seen a backwards for quite some time now. The baby steps are really small but they are still going forward.
As for me, I am recovering from my dental work. Two weeks from now I will get some knew ones and will be back on track. Katy has help with some money and the church helped as well. Kurt also helped with a little bit and that helped. I have everything paid for but the upper plate and that is $800.00. I have a couple of things to try to sell and if not, I can sell my little car. We will see what happens. I have learned to take care Of my sweety and it always works out so I have faith that it will work out again.
So our journey continues and the ride is getting easier I think. Thanks for being there, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. It must have been Katy because it wasn't me. Ps this is Carey not Chad

    ReplyDelete