Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fun in the sun!!!

We had fun today!!!! I was helping Marty build the footings for the new addition to his house and we brought Patsy out and put her in the wheelchair and let her watch. She indicated that she wanted to go out and I think she was really enjoying it. When I get the money, I am going to buy a hammock and set it out on the deck by my RV and kari and i are going to take her outside and when she wants to lay down, we will put her on the hammock. When she wants to sit up, we will put her in the wheelchair. The fresh air will do her good I believe.
Tomorrow we are going to do the bath day again and of course we will weigh her. I pulled a muscle in my shoulder a bit so I hope she doesn't gain to much weight. HEHE
Okay, enough for now, I will let you know how the day goes tomorrow. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment