Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bad, good, lousy. Who the heck knows!!!!!

It has been a terrible week and then a good week and then a terrible day. Here is the story.
Monday was my birthday and a pretty good day until bout 8:30 at night when patsy decided she was going to have a seizure. I spent 20 minutes trying to bring her back but she just looked at the wall like I wasn't even in the room. Concerned that she might do as she did last time and have a big body spasm, I gave her one of the pills. Kari came over and we put Patsy to bed. She did pretty good after that but I was up most of the night to make sure that she held on. Tuesday was a pretty much a sleep day because of the drugs and she indicted some pain so I gave her some Norcos to help her out. Wed was a better day and I had a meeting in Boise so I use a gas card the Don gave me and put gas in the car and went to Boise. I decided to cancel the camping trip for this weekend because I wasn't sure if Patsy was back. Today started out great. Patsy is doing much better and I believe she is 95% back to where she was. I love her so much that it is hard for me to watch her when she is going through these episodes. But, I love it when she smiles at me and follows that with a good kiss. Then I know that she is back.
The day was really going great until I went to go buy her some groceries. OOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!!
What the heck did I do with her Food Stamp card. I don't know!!! I had to leave the groceries and come home. I have looked everywhere with no luck. So I had to cancel the card and order another. 6 to 10n days. It is going to be a little rough going but we will make it. i will go later and get some milk and I will make some bread. Sometimes I get so frustrated with my self. I wished Patsy was back to help me. Days like this makes me want to start this bus and drive it off a cliff somewhere but Patsy would kick my rear end for giving up.
She is sitting in the chair by me and I wished you could see her. She is so special and anyone that has ever met her knows what I am talking about. She tried to reach up and grab my had a minute ago. That was pretty cool. So, thanks for listening to my feeling sorry for myself and start the truck and let's keep rolling down the highway. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment