Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I miss my gal

I really miss my girl!!!!! Oh, Patsy is still here but I sure miss the gal that I have had by my side by so many years. 40 years in about a month and Patsy has always been there to talk to, camp with, work and play with, and most of all, just a companion to share my life with. I am not complaining but just wishing things were better.
We went camping over the weekend and she had a really good day and then she had a not so good day. All in all, it was a lot of fun and I believe that it is something that she really enjoys. We had Chad and Carey with us and the kids. It was great fun.
Since we have been home, Patsy has had a couple of great days. I went over to Carols on Tues and she worked on Patsy through me and I can't explain it but, She is doing okay.
While I was gone, someone brought over a loaf of cinnamon bread and it was delicious. I think it was Val and if that is right, thanks Val. And if I am wrong, thanks to whoever it was. Lucille always brings me bread and cookies but Thereasa said it was someone else. Patsy has so many good friends and i get to eat all the food that they bring her HEHE I think they all feel sorry for me because they know that I can't cook. Patsy is waiting for dinner so I guess that i will wrap it up for now. Thanks for being there, RAZ

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you and Patsy at Field Day. Patsy seemed to be enjoying being outside. Thought I would pop in and say Hi!
    Sirah Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jadell it was good to see you as well Thanks for being there RAZ

    ReplyDelete