Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We are going to try the camping trip again!!!

Looks like it is going to be another beautiful day. Patsy is doing pretty good. She has been sleeping a little more then I like to see her but the heat might be a factor. We haven't weighed her for a couple of weeks but I am confident that she is doing ok. My back says she is. I went over to help Chad and Carey with a little concrete project and took her with me. She got to see the grandkids and hold the baby.
If she doesn't have a set back between now and thursday, we are going to Stanley for the weekend to do a Ham radio activity called Field Day. We will be with Chad and Carey and several other good friends. I think it will be a good time. Getting there and back is the biggest problem. I am sure that I will have to stop somewhere along the way and do a pit stop with Patsy. That is kinda hard. In my truck, I have a console between the seats and I am hoping that I can roll her on her side on the console and change her and then roll her back. I have not tried it yet so it might be interesting. Carey and I changed her in her wheel chair the last time we went camping. I lifted her up and she did the changing. But, Carey will not be along for the ride until later.
I have been working on running new power source to the RV so that I will have enough power to run the air conditioning with out the generator. I forgot how back breaking digging a trench by hand is in order to put the line in. I got it done yesterday and the wire pulled through the conduit. Now I just need to hook the wire to the panel box and a little bit of wiring to the RV and I should be ready to go. I have to get it done or it will be to hot for Patsy in the RV. Lots to do so I better get with it. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment