Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

Who is that mystery woman in my bed!!!!!!

I slept with a woman last night. First time since before November of last year. HOLY WHATCHATHINKING!!!!!! I slept with patsy in our bed. She has been sleeping in the front of the RV and for a long time I slept in the recliner here by her bed. Then about a month ago I started sleeping in the bedroom and just getting up every two hours to move Patsy to a different position. Well, yesterday I cleaned the back room and moved Patsy to the bedroom last night. It was okay but I got less sleep then when I got up every two hours to move her. If she snored, I woke up!!!! If she moved, I woke up!!! If she made any kind of noise, I woke up!!!! But, it was still nice to put my arm around her and hold her.
The reason I made the move to the back is because I am trying to get the plumbing all done. It hasn't been to bad because I use the bathroom and shower in the kids house. We have been hauling water to do the dishes etc. But after a year of hauling water, I have decided to get everything hooked up. I have all the plumbing run but I need to hook it to the holding tank and the pump. And guess where that is??? Yup, under the bed where Patsy was sleeping. So, I have moved her. But, I ran out of money until the first so I will do what I can on other things. I need to mount the sink and put in the new counter tops. If the guy I do a little part time work for needs me this next week I might be able to do some sooner.
Patsy seems to be holding on. She is eating really good and drinking better then she was. We use a product called thickit and it makes the water easier for her to swallow with out getting in her lungs. She really seemed to have fun on our little camping trip. The kids are planning to go again on thursday to lost lake. She says she want to go and I have enough fuel to get us there and back. (I think)
So, life goes on and so do we. It appears that tonight is the night that I get to help Patsy go to the bathroom. Kari informed me of that as she was leaving. I'll get her for that!!!!!
Thanks for sharing our journey, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment