Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, June 6, 2011


Well, we did it!!!! We went camping for three days and we really had a good time. The worst part of the trip was trying to blend her food so that I could feed her. I cooked some soup but then had to separate the broth from the chicken and noodles, etc. I then had to smash that with a fork and then added the broth back in so that I could feed it to her. Thanks to Carey I was able to find a battery powered blended that is rechargeable and next time things should be better. Also, it got a little warm on this campground because there is now shade so we won't go there again until next spring. I was able to figure out a way to get her in and out of the camper okay and when the kids showed up, Chad was a big help. If I can find enough gas money, we are going to Lost Lake in two weeks. I wished you could have seen here today when Kari asked her if she had fun. I really think she did and she wants to go again. I will take her.
If something is going to happen to her, I can't think of a better place then in the mountains that she loves so much. But, things seem to be getting better so I am ready to go again. Here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment