Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crappp!!!!!!!!

I better take a minute and let everyone know what has been happening. Last night after months and months of good things, Patsy decided to have a seizure. It was not a big one and I game her some stuff to hold it in check so that it wouldn't become one. Kari came over and helped me get her to bed and she has been resting every since. The medicine I gave her knocks her for a day or two and I wasn't real surprised when she slept most of the day. She did wake up a couple of times and I felt pretty good about what I was seeing.
She looked like she was in pain today and so we gave her a pain pill. That helped her but it also kept her down. Looking at her tonight I may have to give her another tonight.
Carol says she has a spot on her C7 in her back which I think is where she was having problems before. Not sure what we are going to do about it.
So we keep going and we do what we need to do. My life is sure interesting. I didn't get much sleep last night and I thinkk I was grumpy today.
Chad and Carey are going camping thursday and we were going to go along. Not sure what to do now. If she gets back on track and they don't go to far, we may load up and go. The bed in the camper is as good as the one here is not better so we will see. The journey continues and sometimes I wished I could see the end of the road. We will get there eventually. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment