Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cry me a River!!!!!

I don't even know why I am writing this but here goes____ I need to find a stop crying pill!!!!!
I think I have always been a little on the tender feeling side of life but this is getting ridiculous.
Patsy has a set back I CRY
Patsy gets a little better I CRY
I see a performance of a special musical number I CRY
My daughter makes me a little birthday cake Yup I CRY
Today, a very special friend called and said he helped with the Bank Account again I CRY
I burnt a piece of toast this morning I CRY
Anthony Weiner resigned from the House of Representatives I Jumped for joy HeHeHE

I am not sure why but I think I need to go kick someones fanny or yell at someone to try to get it out of my system. In one way, I wished everyone could experience just a little of what I have this last year so that everyone would know how special life is and the people around us are.
Just some thoughts, RAZ

2 comments:

  1. Maybe since you were able to find a fork, for Fathers day I will get you a box of tissues. Ha Ha. Love you Daddy can't wait to go camping again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you my brother. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete