Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2 reports in one day

Well, that was a cool experience. at 8:30 I got Patsy changed and got her ready for breakfast. 9:00 she ate a nice breakfast of hot cereal, applesauce, and some ham. A bottle of Ensure and we were ready to face the day. Patsy doesn't eat real fast so it takes 30 to 40 minutes to feed her. I answered a few emails and phone calls and then at 10:30 I got Patsy ready for her massage. I think this is the first time she has been out of the RV for three months, maybe longer. I was able to get her dressed and her hair done and ready by 11:00 and the boys showed up and helped me load her into the van and away we went. Sue did a good job on Patsy and I think she really enjoyed it. I put her on her stomach for half of the time and she hasn't been on her stomach for a long time. It really seemed to help her.
On another note, I have started a vinyl cutting business. I was able to borrow enough for a vinyl cutter off of a couple of jobs that I have pre-sold. It is an opportunity to make a little extra money and still be here with Pat. It is something that Pat and I had planned to do on the road so I may as well get started now. I won't be able to go out and do sales at this point but the learning process will be something that I can do here.
So keep riding along with us on our journey, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment