Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

RAZ

A quick note before we attempt to take Patsy for a massage. That ought to be interesting to say the least.
Yesterday I got a phone call from Carol and she said she had been doing some work up on Patsy and that she had some things for her to add to the meds from Denver. So I hopped in the car and headed over and got them. Last night I started her on them and WOW!!!! Now I don't know if it was the stuff Carol started her on or just a continuing of her progress but, when I woke her she was a whole bunch different today. She was actually laughing out loud and, she said RAZ for the first time in many, many, months. Holy Molly!!!!! I just don't think you understand what that means to me. We see if she still talks to me after her massage. I will undate you later. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL NEWS!! Praise God that she is going so much better!

    ReplyDelete