Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Days!!!!!

Well if you like checking with us to see that things are still looking good for patsy the you are going to enjoy our report tonight. Yesterday, some really good friends of ours stopped by and brought us lunch and we had a really good visit. We have not seen them for a long time and we was able to catch up a bit. Patsy was very much involved with our conversation and it was fun.
Today I decided to take Patsy for a real bath. She hasn't had one for many months. My daughter works at the care center and they told her that she could have access to the tub after the daily schedule was over. So, I got Patsy dressed and Chad stopped by and helped me load her into the car and away we went. It was great!!!! We put her into a chair like contraption and then lifted her up and swung her around and the lowered her into the tub. We washed her and then we washed her hair. It was great to see her smile and enjoy the bath.
We got her out and dressed her again and then we took her to the next room and Christy gave her a haircut. We got her home and she fills great.
The home health thing isn't working very well and tomorrow I am making some changes. I will give you a report on that in a day or so.
Last but not least, I had to order another round of meds that we are putting Patsy on as soon as they get her. I was not sure how I was going to do that because the cost was $95.00. I looked in Patsy key bank account and guess what, some one had made a $100.00 deposit. Makes my heart swell!!!!!! Thanks to all that continue to bless us with your prayers and support.
Again, thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment