Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

In search of sunshine!!!

It was time to take another sample to Carol today. Things are changing in Patsy and we are trying to stay on top of it. Here is an example of why I haven't and won't put Patsy in a nursing home.
Because I am so close to her, I know everything that is going on with her. After she had her seizure, I put her back on the meds from Denver but after a week, I realized that she was sliding a bit. The meds are simply over working her. I talked to Carol and she agreed that we should stop them again and I did and after a day of being of of the meds, I took a sample to Carol today for further testing.
Carol says that the meds from Denver did their job and now it is time to go forward. She has some meds ( I call them that for lack of a better word) that I need to order tomorrow to work on some things that need to be worked on. I don't understand it all but I trust Carol and at this point, I don't trust the alternative.
I am still learning what true love is all about. You would think that after 38 years I would already know it all but I don't. Patsy looked at me after a kiss and as I looked in her eyes, I could see her telling me. She didn't have to say anything, she didn't have to hold me, she didn't even have to kiss me. But when she looked me, I knew. I am a lucky guy. I have had a chance to learn all over again how special she is.
So today we went for a drive. I needed to see if I could get her in the little car and back out again. So I got her fed and dressed and loaded her in the wheel chair. With a little work, we got her in the car and went to Emmett. After dropping off the sample at Carols, we went up by Black Canyon Dam and then to Sweet. I bought her a water and cookie and then back home. She got a little tired and was glad when we got home but she did alright. We stopped by grandpa Hardmans, he is not my grandpa but we call him that. Patsy looks kind of rough so he wasn't sure what to think. They have not seen her at her worst. I told her to say hi to him and she mumbled "HI NORMAN". I was pretty happy.

We had a nice dinner tonight and she is watching tv while I keep you updated. My back hurts a bit tonight from lifting her in and out of the car but not bad. And the journey continues. Thanks for being there with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment