Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dang it!!!!!

Today has not been a with a good day for me. Oh, Patsy is doing okay but I have had a bit of a struggle. I really hate the fact that I can not get any weight on her. Part of the problem is that she just won't eat. I have a hard time getting her to open her mouth far enough for me to get a bunch of food in and then she takes her time eating it and we both give up before she gets enough to eat.
So, I have ordered some more syringes and if I need to, I will resort back to them. Don't misunderstand, she can eat with a spoon and fork unlike she what she used to have to do when she wouldn't open her mouth at all. I am going to try to feed her the normal way but when she doesn't get enough to eat, then I will give her more to eat with a syringe. She is pretty quite today and hasn't said anything to me but her color is still good and she answers with a shake of the head. She had a bath aid today. I wasn't impressed. But we will see what help they can do. I have been working on her muscles a bit. Tomorrow is another day!!!! Let's keep her in our prayers, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment