Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you stay my Valentine??????

For those that know me, you also know that I really am into Valentines Day and doing special things for my sweety. A couple of years ago, it was a nice dinner at the Mill restaurant in McCall. During the dinner, a surprise delivery of a dozen log stem yellow roses had the crowd applauding and my sweety with a tear in her eye. It was fun!!!
Now it is my turn for a tear as I am not even sure if she knows who I am. I know, I still get kisses and hugs (if I do the huggin). But there are also times when she looks at me like I am a stranger. A nice reward, huh!!! But, I will never quit and i continue to look forward to a walk in the park or few minutes on top of a ridge just me and my gal.
Today was the day that we normally take patsy to the care center for a bath but there is a lot of sickness there right now and we decided to put it off a day or two. Patsy really seems to like it and I like it because I get to weigh her and find out how bad I am doing.
Friday, the speech therapist came by and was able to get Patsy to say three words that I have not heard for a long time. One was goat while she showed her a picture of a goat and the other was coat. She also said ten as the therapist counted.
I have been trying so hard to put weight on her this week. I just don't know if it is working. We were able to get her cleaned out so that should help her a bit. I am doing all I can think of. We will see next time we weigh her and then we will know. Something new is happening and I am not sure if it is good or bad. While sitting in the chair watching tv, she will drift off to sleep. All of a sudden she will start to stretch and takes a big breath like just waking up. Then she will talk a bunch of jibberish and i have to shake her a bit to get her to wake up. But she does and then she seems to be okay. Is it good or bad????
Well, you all have a great night and thanks for riding along. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment