Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Holly Crap!!!! Let go of my nose!!!!

Sorry I have not updated for a day or two. Patsy is doing pretty good. We started her with the PT (physical therapist) friday and I think she is in pretty good shape. I am hoping they will come a least twice a week. I also am working on a speech person but we will see. Tomorrow I will give her a bath and wed I hope to make another trip to the care center for a good bath. Actually, Christy just called and we might try tomorrow. Also I am talking with Carol tomorrow and I hope to step up her meds a bit. We started slow so as to not cross all those brain wires. But I think it is time to try stepping it up a bit.
As I sit with her and hold her hand, I sure hope things are getting better. I know it can take awhile and I am devoted to what ever it takes but I sure would like to hear her talk to me a bit more. It can be a little depressing. On the bright side, she is now showing more movement in her left leg and foot.
I play a game with her to get her working her muscles. I have her put her hand on my face and then I get her to pinch my nose. She is getting pretty good and when I honk, she really laughs. I am doing a lot of things to try to help her and the PT says they are all good. I want to go somewhere but Patsy is just not ready for a big trip but soon I hope.
The Journey continues, keeping rinding with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment