Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

more weight loss!!!!

We have had better days!!!! Patsy does not act like she feels very good. I took her for her bath today and she has lost a little more weight. I have been working so hard and I am not gaining. I was giving her a hug when we got home and I told her that I was considering a feeding tube. She said no. So, I will start earlier and feed her more and I am going to find higher calorie intake for her. Tonight she got 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, A hot bowl of cream of wheat that I added more peanut butter to, and then an ensure, and topped it off with a milkshake with ice cream, banana, and milk. All since 4:00. Tonight she has a slight temp 0f 99.2.
I hope her check comes tomorrow. I need propane before we run out. It has been a tight month. I gave Carol two payments this month for medicine and other supplies. I think I should have enough money to pay the bills this month if I work it out just right.
So we get ready for another day. thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment